Benefits of Co-Managed IT
Co-Managed IT can bring big benefits to your business.
Outsourcing is a business practice in which job functions or services are completed by a third party. In the IT industry, an outsourcing initiative with a technology provider like ourselves can involve a range of operations, from the entirety of your daily technology needs to discrete and defined components.
We can take full responsibility for all IT maintenance and support (Fully-Managed Service) or we can provide additional support for your internal IT team (Co-Managed Service). How do you know what you’re a good fit for? Why would you consider outsourcing your IT? Here are the four most common reasons we see and experience:
- Your IT department is too busy and/or needs additional help.
- You’re tired of managing an internal IT department.
- Your IT department isn’t producing the results you want for the investment you’re making.
- You want to reduce your overall technology support costs and get better results.
Outsourced IT functions have traditionally fallen into one of two categories: application outsourcing and infrastructure outsourcing. Today, IT outsourcing can include an abundance of offerings like software, compliancy, and more. In fact, cloud services account for as much as one third of the current IT outsourcing market. Major benefits include:
- Overall reduced IT costs
- Decreased risk and anxiety
- Accelerated time-to-market
- Guaranteed compliance and security
- Gained access to innovation and growth
Datasmith can help you identify the right sourcing strategies and vision. At the end of the day, an outsourced partner’s best interest lies in helping your company grow and thrive. Our success lies in helping you become successful. Our proactive approach means that we are constantly learning, evolving, and adapting your technology to be better, more secure, and effective.