Education Industry IT Solutions
There is a belief that the future of healthcare lies in working together with technology. Therefore, healthcare workers must embrace emerging healthcare technologies in order to stay relevant in the coming years.
In the U.S., the healthcare industry is massive with healthcare spending accounting for over 19.7% of U.S. GDP in 2020. As the population swells and the healthcare industry continues to grow, information technology companies and healthcare institutions will have to work together to provide patient satisfaction and a better quality of care.
Information has, and continues to, play a crucial role in providing a central database to manage patient data in the form of Electronic Health Records and modern software. Information technology integration…
- Allows healthcare professionals to access important patient details from medical history, diagnosis, and treatments.
- Assists medical practices to access accurate and actionable data to suit healthcare.
- Improves the appointment scheduling, insurance verification, coding, and billing procedures.
From Managed IT to the Cloud and Cybersecurity to Tech Services, information technology plays a role across all branches of the healthcare industry. Solutions that are designed with doctors in mind allow you to cut costs, remain HIPAA compliant, and strengthen your communication and software infrastructure.
With a trusted healthcare IT partner, your organization can capitalize on more opportunities, enjoy increased productivity, focus on new opportunities, and reduce stress. Some key advantages include:
- Clear and safe medical records of patients.
- Detailed and accurate patient information.
- Easy access to patient records through a central database.
- Improved communication between practitioners and patients.
- Reduced costs with proper coding and accurate submission of claims.
At its core, information technology in the healthcare industry is all about communication – between devices, between team members, between patients and their providers, and between separate medical facilities.
At Datasmith, we create superior value for our clients by providing best-in-class, customized technology solutions. Deriving our success from a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs along with our commitment to deliver exceptional service and value. We’ve been helping clients stay secure and reach their business goals for over 30 years. If you’re in the healthcare industry and want to learn more about our solutions specific to you, contact us today!