Cloud Computing is changing the way people think about Information Technology, breaking down barriers, expanding capacity and setting standards across environments.
For businesses building a new network or revamping an old one, the Cloud is the place to be. Industry leaders predict six-fold growth in Cloud traffic by 2016.
- help companies migrate their current networks to the Cloud
- recommend and implement cost-saving solutions
- increase productivity and reduce down-time
- deliver a better return on investment
To do this, we package up the essentials and offer them to you at a fixed monthly budget cost:
- Hardware/infrastructure as a service (HaaS or IaaS)
- Hosted e-mail
- Hosted phone service
- Virtual desktop
- Server storage
- Software as a service (SaaS)
Benefits of Cloud Computing
The benefits of Cloud Computing are both fiscal and logistical. By our “renting” equipment, services, and software, we facilitate your budget planning– reducing unexpected expenses or runaway costs while freeing up space and human resources. Even better:
- No upfront investment or long term commitment
- Predictable expenditures improve cash flow
- Ongoing maintenance reduces total IT costs
- System capacity can grow with your needs
- There’s economy of scale in pricing
- Implementation or upgrades are fast
- Cloud Computing is a competitive advantage
What do you want from your Cloud solution?
For small companies, we can be your extra set of hands.
For medium-sized companies, we can help you think bigger.
For large companies, we can collaborate with your Data Centers.
Because Datasmith can work onsite or remote, location is irrelevant. So whether you’re a mom and pop on Main Street or a national franchise, we can put the Cloud within reach.